Thank you for the opportunity to introduce myself. I moved to Augusta County from Cheraw, SC at the age of 10 when my family relocated to the area for my father to take a job with Smith's Transfer, a former large trucking company based out of Verona. Since I have lived in the Valley for 40+ years, I consider it HOME.
What a blessing that my dad took this transfer. The Shenandoah Valley is beautiful. Moving to the mountains was quite different from living in South Carolina, especially in regards to the weather. To this day, I still love a little or a lot of snow!!
As a child, the Valley was a great place to grow up, but it has been an even greater place to raise my daughter. The Shenandoah Valley has so much to offer to everyone, no matter their age, whether you are looking for recreational, educational, or vacation opportunities. We have it all! Plus, the history is astounding.
Top Selling Residential Realtor:
- Kline May Realty - Augusta Office - Top Producer 2016 / 2019
- Kline May Realty - Augusta Office - Top Producer (2nd) 2018
- Kline May Realty - Augusta Office - Top Producer (3rd) 2017 / 2020
- May 2007 Passed Virginia Real Estate Exam & received licensure
- Nov 2014 ABR Designation (Accredited Buyer's Representative) earned
- Sept 2017 Passed Virginia Brokers Exam & received licensure
- Currently pursuing GRI Designation (Graduate Realtor Institute)
- Greater Augusta Regional Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors/ Secretary
- Happy Birthday America (Staunton) Board of Directors
- Western Augusta Weekday Religious Education Board of Directors/ Treasurer
- Greater Augusta Associations of Realtors Board of Directors/ President/ President Elect/ Vice President/Secretary
Professional Affliations, Designations, & Licenses:
- Virginia Real Estate Brokers License
- National Association of Realtors / Member
- Virginia Association of Realtors / Member
- Greater Association of Realtors / Member
- Early Bird Professionals Business Network Institute / Member
- Kline May Realty Managing Broker - Augusta Office